Public Official Termination
Former public officials must file Supplemental Statements of Economic Interest after they are no longer a public official if information on previous filings has changed. If required, the statement may be filed at any time prior to, but no later than April 15th, following the last date of employment, appointment, or service in office. The public official may use the Board's online reporting tool to file the statement.

If you have questions about filing a Statement of Economic Interest call Andrew Schons at 651-539-1184 or 800-657-3889.